Drug Crime Lawyer in Temecula, CA
High-Quality Defense in Murrieta & Temecula: (951) 703-6645
California assesses stiff penalties for drug crime convictions that can include high fines and long prison sentences. Even for a first-time offender, you can still be looking at jail time for simple possession. Our criminal defense team at Camarata Law is ready to fight against any misdemeanor or felony drug charge. We have over 10 years of experience dealing with drug arrests, search and seizure laws, and more. Trust us to work hard to protect your future.
We are equipped to defend against many drug charges, including:
- Drug possession with intent to sell or distribute
- Sale of or attempting to sell illegal drugs
- Distribution and conspiracy to violate drug or narcotic laws
- Drug trafficking
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs
- Manufacture of controlled substances
We’ll review your charges for FREE: (951) 703-6645.
Whether you are facing drug charges for marijuana, cocaine, crack, LSD, heroin, methamphetamine, Ecstasy, or another type of drug, turn to us for proven counsel and dedicated defense.
Skilled Defense for Drug Charges
Attorney Joseph V. Camarata and his team of Temecula & Murrieta drug crime attorneys at Camarata Law can work diligently towards the best possible outcome. Regardless of how incriminating the evidence against you may seem, there may be a way to get these charges reduced or dismissed. In place of incarceration, we may be able to convince the judge to recommend drug treatment or counseling.
Our team can analyze a variety of factors in your drug arrest, such as:
- The legality of your search and seizure
- Whether your detention was legal
- If you were properly read your Miranda rights
- If drug possession can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt
If any of your rights were violated or if any evidence was illegally obtained, we may be able to build a strong case in your favor.
For experienced defense, contact Camarata Law at (951) 703-6645.