Your family is the most important thing in your life. That's why you need an experienced, capable attorney when you have family law matters to resolve. Whether you are restructuring your future with a divorce or seeking custody of a child, the team at Camarata & Fuller, LLP has the knowledge and passion needed to handle the most significant events in your life. From start to finish, we can stand by your side, serving as your fiercest advocate while implementing effective legal strategies to help you achieve your goals.
Why Choose Our Family Law Attorneys?
- Available 24/7 In Cases of Legal Emergencies Because legal challenges don’t always occur during normal office hours
- Free & Confidential Consultations We don’t want a consultation fee to stop you from seeking answers for yourself or your family
- More than 25 Years of Combined Experience Attorneys Joseph Camarata and Justine Fuller bring decades of experience in countless court cases
- Family Law Specialist - A Bona Fide Expert Attorney Justine Fuller passed an additional bar exam to become a Family Law Specialist certified by the CA State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Tell us your story during a free consultation. Call (951) 225-1540 today.
Our Family Law Services
Family law encompasses many areas. Perhaps you entered a marriage too soon and need an annulment. Maybe you have been married for years and seek a new start through a divorce. On the other hand, maybe you are long past divorce but are seeking a child support modification. Whatever your situation may be, Camarata & Fuller offers experienced, exacting legal counsel from highly skilled family lawyers.
We can assist you with cases involving:
- Property distribution
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Domestic violence
- Prenuptial agreements
- Legal separation
- Attorney fee reimbursements/requests
Your Future Is Worth It
Family matters threaten the stability and happiness you have cultivated over the years. At Camarata & Fuller, we focus our efforts on doing what is best for you rather than doing what benefits our firm. Our family lawyers view themselves as your partner in the journey – we are in this with you, fighting for a resolution that is favorable to you. By providing personalized and results-oriented representation every step of the way, we strive to ensure that you find peace at the end of your family law case.
Get in touch with us by calling (951) 225-1540today.